You are a strong believer of love can withstand all hardship and even melt gold. You don’t care about what others are saying about your boyfriend and that you could see no dust in him.
But in the end, the relationship doesn’t turn out exactly how you had wished. You look back and asked yourself, why wouldn’t you see what seemed very obvious to those around you?
The only one who would have to pay for a bad relationship is the person in your next relationship.”
So what could have been the reasons that you become love blind?
- He always says wonderful things about you. In fact, if he’s into politics, he could win the run for presidency just by his talking. A smooth talker can make you gullible and believe that even your closest friends are wrong.
- He makes you believe that he really cares about you. In fact, he actually either ask someone to help him or use money to aid him with simply minimal effort in it.
- He’s really a wonderful lover in bed. Sex can be both seductive and addictive for a woman to keep a man that is not right for her.
- His good looks is the focus of all the attention, you get envies and praises on how you could have the hottest boyfriend around. But there is more to a relationship than merely good looks.
- You are embarrassed and feared falling into singlehood. Everyone around you are either married or attached.
- Your friend and family has introduce him to you and they all feel that both of you are a great match. You feel obligated to be with him in order not to disappoint your friend and family.
- Your age is catching up with you. Everyone is reminding you that you should settle down. But this doesn’t means you should married him even the relationship is bad.
- You think that others are not interested. You believe that you couldn’t find someone better out there.
- You think that your love can change him. But if you have really tried and it’s doesn’t works, why continue to dwell and stick to your naive belief?
So ladies, look at your relationship. If you in a relationship that simply is hurting you, muster your courage and get out of it. Move on before you find yourself so far into him that when getting out simply becomes very difficult.
Please share this around with those you think should move on of the bad relationship. They will thank you for this.