There are so many things women do that make men jealous. If you are the type of woman that deliberately does things to make your man jealous in order to see if he will get jealous enough to do something that proves to you that he loves you, you may be setting your relationship up for failure. So if you want to ensure that your man will not leave you for another woman because of how you make him feel, then avoid doing these twelve things:
Yet he was jealous, though he did not show it, For jealousy dislikes the world to know it.”
12 Things That You Might Not Realized Will Make Him Jealous
- Kissing and hugging a male friend that he does not know a little too tightly when you are on a date with your man.
- Forgetting to introduce your guy to a male friend that you have known for a long time. Engaging in a lengthy conversation with him, giggling and laughing without bothering to introduce your guy as your boyfriend or fiancé.
- Not saying very much to your guy when you are together, and then opening up and having a really long conversation and laughing when one of your friends calls you on the phone or comes over.
- Saving your male friend’s photos on your computer’ desktop and not having a single one of your guy’s pictures on your computer.
- Buying gifts for a male friend and not spending a dime on your guy.
- Telling your man that you have known your male friend much longer than you have known him and acting as though your male friend is more valuable to you than your man.
- Constantly communicating with a male friend via a social networking website like, Facebook, Myspace, or any of the other popular social networking sites.
- Being affectionate with your friends and purposely withholding your affections from your man in order to make him jealous.
- Accepting a phone call from a male friend or male co-worker very late at night and talking to your friend for a very long time.
- Constantly talking about how a male co-worker is so nice, smart, handsome, or cool.
- Hanging out with a male co-worker and coming home very late at night.
- Going over a male co-worker’s home to do a project and not even asking your man if he wants to go with you.
If you engage in any of these behaviors you may be putting a wedge between yourself and your man. Sure, from time to time it may be fine to do something just to see if your man will react in a way that shows that he does not want to share you with anyone, but the problem arises when you constantly engage in behavior that makes your man feel less than adequate.