There are so many things you may be saying to your man without realizing their emotional impact and its negative impact on your relationship. Your man is crushed emotionally when he hears these things and starts to lose his desire to be with you.
Some of these things may have been said during heated arguments but their effects are always the same. They are destructive to your relationship. Sometime, certain words just should not be used, once used even after healing; it will leave an emotional scar on the relationship.
So if you want to make sure that you do not intentionally say things that will hurt your man’s feelings and ultimately tear your love apart, then you have to make sure that you are not saying the following words or sentences.
Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart.”
Words or Sentences That Will Hurt Men
- I hate you so much.
- I don’t even know why we are together.
- You make me sick.
- You are nothing but a sperm donor.
- You are not good for anything.
- You are not man enough to handle me.
- Your friend is much better looking than you.
- You are a loser.
- You can’t stop me from spending time with my male friends.
- You are a big fat slob.
- You can’t satisfy me in bed, so what good are you to me.
- You will never see your kid again.
- I will make you suffer.
- You should be ashamed of yourself.
- You can’t do anything to me.
- You will never make it in life.
- Leave me alone.
- You are as stupid as your father.
- I don’t see any ring on my finger. You don’t own me, so I can come and go as I please.
- I hate your parents.
- Give me some space. You are smothering me.
- I don’t need you anymore. You are not doing anything for me.
- Your friends are doing much better than you.
- You are so dumb.
- I get bored easily talking to you.
- You have nothing to offer me, so bug off.
- Get out of my sight.
- I pay all the bills in this house. What do you do?
- It is my house and I can do whatever I please.
- I can’t stand looking at you. You disgust me.
- You are not a man. I know a real man when I see him.
Words have the power to mend a relationship or tear it apart. If you care about building a happy and fulfilling romantic relationship with your man, then you have to find a way to start using kinder, gentler words when you talk to him — even when he has done something that made you angry. When it comes to men, words hurt more than a slap in the face.
So what do you say to hurt your man? Share with us now!